In the spirit of the holiday season, I thought I’d share what I’m thankful for:
- My family- we’re all close and we all generally get along= success! (we all have a great time)
- My good knee (and health in general)- because without it I’d be walking on my hands
- The close relationship I have with my husband. I know he will be there no matter what and he’s always my #1 fan.
- My sisters- yes this goes back to family, but you ladies without sisters don’t know what you’re missing. It’s like having a friend that you know has to love you no matter what.
- My friends. Love you ladies. I don’t have many, but the one’s I do have are amazing. I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies any day!
- Financial stability. Money, or lack thereof, is REALLY stressful, and we’re in a great place now. Breath in, breath out.
- Travel. I’ve always loved to travel, whether it be to a neighboring city or across an ocean. Over the last few years I’ve been lucky enough to travel to California (Sacramento, LA, San Diego), Athens, Hawaii (Kauai and Honolulu), Jacksonville, Asheville (numerous times), Orlando, Gatlinburg, Atlanta, Tampa, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra, Myrtle Beach, Virginia Beach, Charleston, Blue Ridge, Paris, Amsterdam, London, Liverpool, Germany, Belgium, and road tripped across the country (twice!) and up to New Jersey.
- Cold weather. We don’t get it much here- but when we do I soak it in. (and I get to wear cute scarves and boots!)
- My 2 fluffy doggy daughters. They’re so well behaved and always there for a good snuggle and unconditional love.
- The mistakes I’ve made. I know this sounds weird, but making mistakes taught me so much and made me the person I am today.
- The opportunity to get an education (twice!). Going along with the making mistakes theme….I’m back in school and I’m really very lucky to have the ability to do that with the support of my husband.
What are you thankful for this year?