I have a few thoughts flying around that I shall share in bullet format!
- I’ve been selling furniture and random junk that’s piled up over the years on Craigslist in anticipation of the new floors we’re putting in, and I’ve remembered how weird people are.
- We’ve got to pull up all the carpets in the main living area next week.
- I think I’m going to try bullet journaling this year. I like to make lists and put my thoughts on paper and I think it might be perfect for me. Plus, Val gave me a beautiful journal for Christmas and I want to put it to good use.
- I’ve been alluding to exciting travel plans this year in other post. Plans have changed slightly, but will still be amazing. My husband and I had been planning and saving to go to Rome over spring break for months, and I was thrilled about experiencing Italy. However, with this surgery requiring a longer recovery period than expected, we’ve postponed that trip and substituted something equally as fun, but that requires less walking. Right now we have “soft” plans to spend spring break in Costa Rica! It’s on my travel checklist and would be a tropical adventure!
- I start my job on February 2nd, which gives me plenty of time to adjust to classes and get off of crutches.
- My physical therapist says I should be down to one crutch by next week.
- I think I might get a haircut this week. No matter how hard I try, my ends get damaged. Sadly, I don’t think I’m destined to have long hair.