- I started my internship last Monday (hence the lack of blogging, or much of anything else lately). It has me soooo busy, but I’m learning a lot. I even have my own office, with dual screens, squishy chair, 2 desks and all! I’ve got a lot of autonomy and get to work on my own files and projects. The people I work with are really great too, and always willing to teach me. One of the partners wants me to work on an audit with her next week and I’m excited!
- When I’m not at work, I’m in class, and these classes are challenging. I’d rather be at work! I dropped my online class because I know I can’t keep up with the group work. Almost half the grade is a group project so I’m taking it over the summer.
- I’ve still kept up with the not eating out challenge! We went out for the hubby’s birthday last weekend for sushi, but we had preplanned a dinner before the challenge started. I actually feel better from not eating all the greasy fast food. I pack my lunch and snacks for the day in the morning.
- I’m slowly adding exercise back into my routine. I can almost walk normally now and my doctor said I could start using the elliptical. I’ve been doing 10 minutes on the elliptical and 10 minutes on the bike. It’s a start!
- The Mr. has been in California all week and I’ve been enjoying my evenings cuddled up with the dogs and watching whatever I want on TV. It’s nice to be selfish sometimes, but I can’t wait to see him!
- I can’t wait until Spring Break!! Plans have changed again, but I can’t wait!